Leighton Carter Insulation Company Limited has been engaged in the insulation business for over 40 years.
We are among the market leaders in the insulation of pipework; vessels; duct-work and for the prefabrication and fitting of various cladding materials for high temperature, low temperature and acoustic purposes.
Pride is taken in the standards of operations, both in terms of health and safety and of quality. We operate an accredited integrated Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:20158, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007.
We hold a Health and Safety Executive licence to undertake work with asbestos.
Our aim is to continue to grow the business in an efficient manner, with consideration for the environment and lean working processes to ensure a quality, cost effective and professional service to all our customers.
Our core services are:
- Installation of thermal, cryogenic and acoustic insulation
- Installation of electrical trace heating
- Fabrication and installation of associated metalwork
- Installation of passive fire barrier systems
- Removal, disposal and management of asbestos and insulation products